Best U and I Keyboard Pick Up Lines
Looking to meet some new people on the Internet, but can’t think of any good pick up lines? There’s no reason to fear- the U and I Keyboard Pick Up Lines list below contains 19 of the best U and I Keyboard Pick Up Lines out there. With these funny U and I Keyboard Pick Up Lines, you’re sure to make some new friends! 🙂
- Are we on a keyboard? No? Good. Then there’s no reason there can’t be something between U and I
- Are you a keyboard? Cause you’re just my type
- Hey girl (or guy). Are we on a keyboard? Cause U and I look good together.
- Hey girl are you a keyboard? Because you’re definitely my type.
- Heyy girl, are you a qwerty keyboard Cause i saw U & I together
- I am so forward for geeks. That the W key on my keyboard has fallen for me.
- I do not get it: “are you a keyboard? because you’re my type !” I just heard that PLine in a youtube video, and i do not get it.
- I is so close to u on my keyboard.. Thats bcuz i love u
- I was just thinking the same thing they thought when designing the keyboard,That u and I should be together.
- I wish we were a keyboard Because I is beside u
- I wish we were on a keyboard. Cause U and I would be together.
- If I could rearrange my keyboard, I would put U and I together. Oh, would you look at that?
- If I could rearrange the QWERTY-keyboard I would put U & I together .. wait, never mind.
- If time machines get invented during our lifetime, I’d go back to the 1870’s, get a job creating typewriter keyboard layouts, and put U and I together.QWERTY-UI-OP
Short and Funny U and I Keyboard Pick Up Lines
- Let’s be like a QWERTY keyboard and put “U” and “I” together.
- Look at your keyboard, what do you see? The u and the I are together.
- Made You Look You know what my favorite thing about a keyboard is? U and I are together.
- My keyboard must be trying to tell me something. Because U and I are always together
- Our first date was on a QWERTY keyboard……cuz then U and I could be together.
- What’s the similarity between us and the qwerty keyboard? U and I are supposed to be next to each other
- Whoever designed the QWERTY format keyboard was a prophet: He knew U and I belong together.