Best Brooklyn Bridge Captions for Instagram
Are you looking for the best captions for the pictures that are taken on the Brooklyn bridge? You are at the right place. We have collected 55+ best and hilarious Brooklyn bridge Captions for Instagram that you can use on all your Instagram photos. You can use these bridge captions in any of your other bridge Images as well.
- At all events there is in Brooklyn something that makes me feel at home.– Marianne Moore
- Born in Brooklyn, got a place in Manhattan, going back to Brooklyn to escape the madness.– Jay Z
- Brooklyn Bridge is (not) falling down.
- Brooklyn is a Bridge too far.
- Brooklyn is kind of my writer’s retreat. – Tracy K. Smith
- Brooklyn was a dream. All the things that happened there just couldn’t happen. It was all dream stuff. Or was it all real and true and was it that she, Francie, was the dreamer?― Betty Smith
- Brooklyn was like Philadelphia made better by its proximity to Manhattan. – Jonathan Franzen
- Brooklyn was the most wonderful city a man could play in, and the fans there were the most loyal there were. – **** Wee Reese
- Brooklyn, it’s a great town, a great city. It’s New York.– Patrick Ewing
- Brooklyn’s good. Brooklyn’s funky. Brooklyn’s happening.– Waris Dirie
- Build a bridge and get over it.
- Build bridges not walls.
Related: 90+ Best Hot Air Balloon Captions For Instagram
- Comparing the Brooklyn that I know with Manhattan is like comparing a comfortable and complacent duenna to her more brilliant and neurotic sister.– Carson McCullers
- Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge really takes a toll on you.
- Did you know that 35 people try to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge each year, mostly because of broken hearts? – Abigail Breslin in Definitely, Maybe
- Don’t surprise me on the Brooklyn Bridge. The suspension is giving me anxiety.
- Don’t worry about Brooklyn, I continue to flame– Jay Z
- Even though I grew up as a Sephardic Jew in Brooklyn where we ate Syrian food and went to temple, it was still America.- Isaac Mizrahi
- Even with all of its changing, Brooklyn’s architecture still feels like home, the language feels like home. It’s changing so quickly that it’s surprising. It’s surprising still, when someone looks kind of askance to see me walking towards them.– Jacqueline Woodson
- Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I’ve ever had. The view is breathtaking. – Seann William Scott
- For all the bridges joining Manhattan why in the world did you go and choose that’n. – Darren Hanlon
- George Washington Bridge? You throw yourself off the Brooklyn Bridge, traditionally. George Washington Bridge, who does that? – John Goodman
- He dumped me on the Brooklyn Bridge. He said he couldn’t truss me.
- He’d get lost if he tried to find his way back to New York from her neighborhood. Brooklyn was tricky that way. You had to live there in order to find your way about.― Betty Smith
- I come from nowhere Brooklyn, New York. Williamsburg, Brooklyn. These days Williamsburg is kind of a hip area, but when I grew up there, the taxi drivers wouldn’t even go over the bridge, it was so dangerous.– Barry Manilow
Brooklyn Bridge Quotes for Instagram
- I could do nothing but Brooklyn shows for the rest of my career, and I could die ignorant. – Anthony Bourdain
- I have a very resilient Brooklyn personality that allows me to stay thick-skinned and focused on my mission and goals.– Linda Sarsour
- I love Brooklyn; it’s a part of who you are. – Paul Dano
Related: 56 Best Hey February Captions For Instagram
- I love just sitting and looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s my favorite thing on cable.
- I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me. – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- I was raised on the streets, in hot, steamy Brooklyn, with stifled air.– Barbra Streisand
- I would rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it. – Will Rogers
- It meant that she belonged to some place. She was a Brooklyn girl with a Brooklyn name and a Brooklyn accent. She didn’t want to change into a bit of this and a bit of that.– Betty Smith
- It was reported this week that a man who was proposing to his girlfriend on the Brooklyn bridge dropped the ring, causing it to fall to the road below. The story has a happy ending though…the man didn’t have to get engaged. – Seth Meyers
- It’s hard not to keep a good head on your shoulders when you’re on the Brooklyn Bridge. Whenever I’m there I feel so grounded.
- It’s ironic that no matter where I go, I meet people from Brooklyn. I’m proud of that heritage. It’s where I’m from, who I am.– Howard Schultz
- I’m just a simple kid from Brooklyn who landed into the most enchanted lifestyle imaginable. – Michael Musto
- I’ve fallen in love with Brooklyn. I’m going to buy a little house in Brooklyn and live there. I’ll go to the coast only when I have to make a picture.– Marilyn Monroe
- Late June in Brooklyn is like the very beginning of a party-when the music is really good, but you know that it’s about to get way better, so you just do a little two-step before the real turn-up starts.― Ibi Zoboi
- Manhattan is like Beverly Hills. And the soul of New York has moved to Brooklyn, where everything new and exciting seems to be. – Alec Baldwin
- Mentally been many places but I’m Brooklyn’s own – Jay Z
Related: 200 Best Trio Friends Instagram Captions For You
Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Puns and Captions
- NYC keeps the Brooklyn Bridge spick and span.
- On the Brooklyn Bridge, you have to steel yourself.
- People watching on the Brooklyn Bridge is a thrilling Livestream.
- Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it. –William F. Buckley, Jr.
- Spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way. – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Sure, I know a place right across the Brooklyn Bridge where they’ll never find us. – On the Town
- Tell you what, you think you can fly? Why don’t you jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, see what happens. – Heroes
- The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together – Al Smith
- The Brooklyn Bridge is no hidden gem. It’s pretty mainstream.
- The Brooklyn Bridge really towers over other NYC landmarks.
- The Brooklyn Bridge was expensive to build. The city got nickel and limestoned.
- The perfect outfit to wear on the Brooklyn Bridge? Well, it’s not a jumper!
- We build too many walls and not enough bridges.
- When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, ‘She’s more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge’. – Helen Hayes
Related: 27th Birthday Wishes And Captions For Boyfriend
- When crossing from Brooklyn to Manhattan, remember to say So Long Island.
- Why did they store wine in the Brooklyn Bridge? They thought wine not?
- Wire we going over the Brooklyn Bridge on foot?
- You should watch the sunrise from the Brooklyn Bridge because the sun rises in the East River.
- You’ll miss her most when you roam, ’cause you’ll think of her and think of home, the good old Brooklyn Bridge – Frank Sinatra